Thursday, January 26, 2012

The reason I started this blog

So, I have been in a funk.   Haven't done horrible, just lacking goals and making time for the things I want to do.  I have been eating probably 90% clean for a long time.  It's pretty much effortless.  I just really don't eat processed food.  It's great.  I don't work out near as much as I want to our should, but that's about to change.  I will make time!!!  I may be tired, but I will be strong.  So... I was sitting here feeling like I'm just not making progress so I decided to look back at where I came from.  I'm currently 23 pounds away from my goal, but looking through past blog posts I realized I was once 53 pounds away from my goal.  I guess that means I lost 30 pounds!!!!!!  Would not have known or remembered that if it wasn't for this blog. 

My goal for the rest of the week is to put some serious thought into some goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.