Just weighed in and just a few stats to look back on...
I'm 21 pounds from my goal.
I'm 13 pounds more than my very smallest.
I'm just 3 pounds more than I weighed on my first Dr. visit with London
I'm 6-11 pounds more than my "normal" weight (I wold fluctuate in this 5 pound range)
I'm 47 pounds less than I was at my VERY heaviest (the day before I had Brinley)
I'm 7 pounds less than I was at my first Dr. visit with Brinley.
And most importantly... I'm a few pounds heavier than I will be in the near future.
It really does take looking back to see how far you have come. I am feeling discouraged. I really didn't think it would take me this long to loose the baby weight and I still have 10 pounds or so to be at my normal weight. I can't say that I have been working my guts out because I haven't. I eat healthy and I exercise, but I really don't work as hard as I want to. Dr. S. said I should make it a goal to have Lunnie sleeping through the night by 5 months. She is 5 months today and she woke up twice last night. I have been using this as an excuse, but I don't have to. I don't have to let this hold me back. And from now on I am done with the excuses. I'm trying to be brave enough to take a big step tomorrow. I'm going to be brave enough to take a big step tomorrow (will report the big news after It's over).
Meanwhile I have been going through this internal debate over my diet. I know that having the body type I want requires a ridiculous amount of protein (probably too much). I also know that I would be healthier on a plant based diet, but lets not forget that plants are carbs too. So I constantly have the health angel and body devil arguing over my shoulders. And right now, they are both winning. I'm pretty balanced so I want to see where this diet of moderation will take my body.
As for the goals, I didn't forget. Here is one that's on my mind. I want to run a 7 minute mile sometime this year. I could probably still run a decent distance since having Lun, but my time has suffered for sure and I was already slow to begin with.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.